Nowadays, most people are suffering from obesity (overweight) and want to know how to lose weight fast.
Being overweight not only makes us look chubby but also causes lots of diseases like Diabetes, blood pressure, pain in the joints, back pain, etc.
If you are overweight then don’t worry as in this article, I’ll discuss some of the best home remedies to lose weight fast and naturally.
A Simple Strategy to Lose Weight Fast!
In order to lose weight, you have to spend more calories daily than you eat. This is the simple effective strategy that you have to apply.
According to a survey, a normal person loses almost 2000 calories per day. (1)
But as we know that we eat far more calories than we spend in a normal routine. So we have to do some extra things to lose fat quickly.
Now, I’ll discuss some of the best home remedies that will help you lose weight quickly.
Table of Contents
The Best Home Remedies To Lose Weight Fast and Naturally
1. Drink Apple Cider Vinegar
This is a great home remedy for weight loss. Apple cider vinegar has got a compound called acetic acid which does a marvelous job when it comes to weight loss.
How to Prepare?
- Take 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar and 1 glass of water
- Add apple cider vinegar to the glass of water and stir properly
By doing that, your mixture is ready for your consumption. Ensure that you take the apple cider vinegar when you wake up early in the morning or before the meals. You can also choose the appropriate time that suits you best.
According to a study conducted on obese Japanese, daily consumption of vinegar is useful in reducing obesity.
2. Drink Lemon Water
Lemon is very effective when it comes to losing weight naturally since it boosts the entire body’s metabolism that burns more calories than usual and this is something that you should try.
How to Make it?
- Take a half lemon and a glass of water
- Squeeze the lemon juice into a glass of water and mix it well
- You can also add a pinch of black pepper (optional)
The best time to drink the mixture is on an empty stomach in the morning for greater results. Enjoy your lemon water today and see how easy it is to lose weight naturally in the comfort of your home.
3. Use Green Tea
Green tea is one of the best antioxidants which burn fat naturally. More so, it has got caffeine which works as a stimulant for losing weight faster.
There is also a whole range of antioxidants present in green tea that boosts mechanism and ultimately it is an important ingredient in shedding weight.
How to Make it?
- To make green tea, you require a good amount of green tea and a cup of water
- Then mix your green tea in the cup of water
- Mix properly until the green leaves dissolve properly
- After mixing, you can enjoy your green tea with the assurance of losing belly fat without much strain
Take your green tea twice or thrice on a daily basis for incredible outcome in losing weight. Green Tea has tons of health benefits and when you use it on a regular basis you’ll notice the difference.
4. Use Honey and Lemon Water
Honey is quite good at boosting the body’s metabolism since it contains natural vitamins minerals and amino acids. It also prevents obesity and very good at helping you lose belly fat.
As I stated earlier, lemon has acetic properties that assist in losing weight very fast and if it is combined with honey then it becomes one of the greatest home remedies for losing weight.
How to Prepare?
- You need 1-2 teaspoons of organic honey, fresh lemon juice, and a glass of water
- Take a glass of water and mix honey, lemon juice in it
- Stir the mixture thoroughly until honey dissolves completely, then drink it
You can take this mixture every day or even alternate days and you’ll notice some great results.
5. Eat Papaya
Papaya is very rich in vitamin C which does not contain traces of essential vitamins and minerals. More so, it is a great source of soluble dietary fiber which helps in easing the bowel movement, as well as decreasing constipation and resulting in weight loss.
You need one ripe papaya, cut it off, and eat it at any time of the day. Papaya is known to be one of the greatest home remedies for losing weight.
6. Ginger Tea
The ginger tea acts as a thermogenic agent which does increase body temperature, activates metabolism, and enhances the digestion process to burn belly fat. It is also one of the best remedies for losing weight in a short period of time.
How to Prepare/Use?
- What you need is your regular homemade tea and ginger in small pieces
- Prepare tea in your own way and keep it at boiling point, add small pieces of ginger into the tea
- Then let it further boil for a few minutes
- Add your ginger tea into a teacup, drink it
- Take it about 2 to 3 times a day and burn your excess fat in an easy way
The best time to take it is before you eat your meals.
7. Eat Tomato
Tomatoes are so good when it comes to losing weight since they are rich in antioxidants, minerals, and very essential vitamins. It also contains vitamin K, C, and A in abundance which comes with magnesium, choline, and foliate type minerals.
Eating tomatoes daily can do wonders like it will boost your metabolism, give you a shiny look, and reduce constipation to a great extent.
You need fresh tomatoes, eat raw or semi-cooked, or even eat with other healthy delicacies. This is the easiest way to help you lose weight in a great and healthy way.
For best results, you can skip your breakfast and eat two tomatoes every alternate day to help you shed your weight even faster.
8. Black Pepper
This comes with a fantastic compound known as piperine which gives a kind of pungent flavor. Naturally, piperine comes with fat reduction and lipid-lowering properties which aids in losing weight.
It helps in keeping the stomach clean and also helps in the digestion process.
How to Use it?
- You need a teaspoon of black pepper powder
- Add it to your salad, tea, or any other healthy dish of your choice, and enjoy your pepper
If you are interested in losing weight quickly, then include black pepper in almost every dish that you take and you will like the progress.
9. Parsley Juice
This is a juice made of parsley and it contains vitamin C which helps to curb down your hunger and eventually leading to weight loss. It also aids in fat oxidation which makes it one of the best home remedies for weight loss in a very short period of time.
How to Prepare?
- To prepare this juice you need a cup of parsley leaves, half lemon, half a cup of water, and honey
- Wash your parsley leaves and blend it until it becomes a paste
- After blending, add lemon juice and honey then drink the entire parsley on an empty stomach
Drink this juice once every morning for around 6 days and after that, take a break of six days and then continue again. You will definitely notice a great change in your body weight.
10. Cranberry Juice
Cranberries are pretty low in calories and it’s a good substance for all kinds of juices. Furthermore, it’s a great source of antioxidants which helps in removing antioxidants that promote weight gain.
How to Make it?
- You need some fresh cranberries, put them into a blender
- Blend it until a thick mixture is formed
- Put the entire mixture into a glass and drink it
Drink the cranberries juice 2 to 3 times a day and especially before the meals so as to make your stomach feel healthy and full and this will ultimately help you in reducing your body weight.
11. Use Curry Leaves
Curry leaves are great in reducing cholesterol levels and help you to lose weight naturally. It also helps in digestion by reducing constipation and works as the best home remedy for weight loss.
How to Use?
- You only require 8 to 9 curry leaves
- Wash the curry leaves and consume them every morning on an empty stomach.
You can eat them on a daily basis to promote healthy weight loss.
12. Aloe Vera Juice
Aloe Vera is a great metabolism booster which helps in reducing the overall body weight. On top of that, it reduces the inflammatory responses in your body, a factor that promotes weight loss to a great extent.
You need to have a cup of Aloe Vera juice with you and then consume it without adding any sweetener. To lose your belly fat and the overall fat percentage, drink Aloe Vera juice once or twice a day for incredible results.
13. Use Cinnamon
For many years cinnamon powder has been used to fight obesity and to reduce weight in a faster way. In addition to that, it is good at helping in increasing metabolism and preventing heart disease risks as well as eliminating diabetes.
How to Prepare?
- For preparation, you need half a teaspoon of cinnamon powder, 1 glass of lukewarm water, half a lemon, and honey
- Add 1-2 teaspoons of cinnamon powder to a glass of lukewarm water
- Add the entire lemon juice to the cinnamon powder and mix them well
- Then add honey to the mixture and drink it
For best and quick results, drink the mixture once every day.
14. Use Garlic
Garlic provides a natural anti-obesity property which helps in losing weight naturally in a faster way. More so, it has the ability to boost the body’s thermogenesis that takes you a step closer to losing weight.
How to Use it?
- You need 1-2 teaspoons of chopped garlic
- Add it to all your dishes; you can also choose to chew the garlic raw if possible
Ensure that you eat garlic raw or with dishes twice or thrice a day for the best outcome in losing weight.
15. Coconut Oil
Virgin coconut oil contains traces of medium-chain fatty acids which makes it a good remedy for weight loss. It also boosts metabolism.
How to Use?
- You need to have a tablespoon of virgin coconut oil
- Add it to your favorite dishes and salads and consume it
Consuming it 2 to 3 times a day will give you multiple benefits in regard to weight loss.
The Bottom Line!
These home remedies are very effective when it comes to losing weight naturally and fast. It is highly recommended that you try them and see the results yourself.
For quick results, along with these remedies do some exercise as well. It could be anything, jogging, cycling, playing, etc.
If you liked the article, then share it with your friends and help them too in losing weight naturally.
The information present on this webpage has not been evaluated by any medical authority such as the Food & Drug Administration (FDA). All information is for educational purposes only. Strictly saying, we do not aim to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or illness. You must consult a medical professional before acting on any content on this website.
Usama is a medical student (MD) and loves to share his medical knowledge. He loves to write on different health and medical conditions for a better understanding of a common person. To know more about him visit the About page.